Day 2 – Presenting yourself
The second day focuses on how to present yourself to your potential employer; how to make the most of your network; handling setbacks, building resilience, and the importance of goal setting so that you are in control of the process of landing a great job.
- Introduction to the world of work
- What are employers looking for
- How to maximise your chances in the application process
- CV writing, elevator pitch and letter writing
- Interview skills
- Developing networks including social media
- Dealing with rejection and building resilience
You will leave with a clearer understanding of yourself, confidence in presenting a 30 second ‘pitch’ about yourself that is memorable and leaves people with a clear sense of how you can contribute to their organisation.