Location: Regent’s University of London, Inner Circle, Regent’s Park, London, NW1 4NS
Land a Great Job Workshop
£525.00 plus VAT
This two day non-residential programme covers:
Day 1. Knowing yourself
Self-awareness is important before you set out to land that great job. Where do your strengths lie? How will you be able to contribute to the company’s success? What sort of environment do you want to work in? What kind of people do you want to work with?
We will help you
- Understand who you are: your strengths, weaknesses, core values, motivations and temperament
- Recognise your personality type, how you see yourself and how others see you
- Identify your best options and environments
- Make solid, well informed decisions and understand the importance of consequences
At the end of Day 1, you will be able to make well informed decisions about what you want to do, what you’d be good at, and how to go about it.
Day 2 – Presenting yourself
The second day focuses on how to present yourself to your potential employer; how to make the most of your network; handling setbacks, building resilience, and the importance of goal setting so that you are in control of the process of landing a great job.
- Introduction to the world of work
- What are employers looking for
- How to maximise your chances in the application process
- CV writing, elevator pitch and letter writing
- Interview skills
- Developing networks including social media
- Dealing with rejection and building resilience
You will leave with a clearer understanding of yourself, confidence in presenting a 30 second ‘pitch’ about yourself that is memorable and leaves people with a clear sense of how you can contribute to their organisation.